<- Additional Products
Console AC Power Unit (ACCU)
A safe and efficient way to power any organ console!
This is a handy AC distribution box and switching unit, which can neatly handle all AC switching requirements in an organ Console. It comes with a detachable line cord, and includes two (2) unswitched and six (6) switched 120V AC outlets. Switching is via a heavy-duty 25A Solid State Relay (SSR), controlled by a built-in 12V source, which would be connected to a low-voltage organ ON/OFF switch. The switched 12V output may also be used to control a relay in the organ chamber to turn on the blower and rectifier.
The Solid State Relay (SSR) also prevents undesirable sounds upon switching an organ on or off. The Relay acts like a capacitor and slows down the process of power on and off to eliminate the noise. Although included in the ACCU power box, it may be purchased separately for other organ power applications.
- Two unswitched and six switched 120V AC outlets.
- Switched outlets may be controlled by a built-in 12V source connected to a low-voltage switch.
- Able to control relay in organ chamber to turn on the blower and rectifier.
- Includes a detachable line cord.
- Standalone unit can be used to power any equipment with the electrical requirements listed.
ACCU-1 Brochure: View | Download
ACCU-2 Brochure: View | Download