<- Console Products
CCU/PCU Output Board: OUTP
This output boards is used in packaged systems to provide Positive-active outputs to drive stop action or chest magnets.
This board is available in two versions.
The OUTP-1 is used to drive active-high (positive) chest magnets (with negative common), and has spark-suppression diodes. This board may be used to drive chest magnets as low as 90 ohms, with 12-15V supply. Outputs are fully protected against short-circuited loads and will shut down if overloaded.
The OUTP-2C is used to drive Stop Action Magnets (SAMs or DKs) or pipe chest magnets such as pull-down magnets on slider chests where fast repetition is desired. Outputs are capable of sourcing up to 1A. They are used to drive stop-action magnets as low as 20 Ohms (12V), or chest magnets as low as 20 Ohms (12V). Outputs are fully protected against short-circuited loads and will shut down if overloaded.
- In the console:
- In the console "grey-box" (CCU / LCCU)
- In the chamber:
- In the chamber "grey-box" (PCU / PCX / LPCU / LPCX).
- Positive output to drive magnets wired to negative common.
- OUTP-1 will drive 90-ohm or higher chest magnets.
- OUTP-2C will drive 20-ohm SAMs designed for negative common, or low-resistance chest magnets.
- Outputs are fully protected against short-circuited loads.
- Power: 12V nominal (8-20V OK, higher voltage on special order)
- Size: 10.2" x 1.8"
OUTP-1 Product Brochure: View | Download
OUTP-2C Product Brochure: View | Download