<- Console Products
MIDI In/Out Connector Modules (MIOB)
Combine technology with tradition by adding sound modules, sequencers, and MIDI equipment to your organ!
These modules provide a set of MIDI plugs in a black metal box, designed for installation under the key desk, to make it convenient to connect a MIDI sound-expander module and sequencer(floppy-disc record and playback unit). Separate MIDI IN/OUT connections for an expander and a sequencer are provided to ensure proper record and playback of the organ and the MIDI sound expander. Sound Expanders can also be connected to the Pipe Control Computer, and installed permanently (along with amplifiers and speakers) in the pipe chamber.
Of the two modules available, the larger includes four 1/4" audio jacks for STEREO HEADPHONES, STEREO OUTPUT, STEREO IN A, and STEREO IN B.
- Adds MIDI dimension to the Organ providing more sound variations and MIDI sounds to the console.
- Consists of circuit boards mounted in a metal case.
- Has 'Expander In', 'Expander Out', 'Sequencer In' and 'Sequencer Out' MIDI connectors.
- Has four audio jacks that can be used to connect to external hardware (MIOB-1 only) such as headphones and audio equipment.
- MIOB-1 (MIDI + Audio) Size: 3" (7.62 cm) x 9" (22.9 cm) x 2" (5.08 cm).
- MIOB-1C (MIDI only) Size: 3" (7.62 cm) x 5" (12.7 cm) x 2" (5.08 cm).