<- Other Products
MIDIjet Pro USB - Wireless MIDI Adaptor
MIDIjet Pro USB is designed to replace a standard MIDI DIN cable where wireless independence is desired, or where distance or other factors make running cable impractical.
MIDIjet Pro USB consists of a transmitter and receiver, both with MIDI DIN and USB connections. They can be battery powered or USB powered.
Uses in the organ world include connecting a MIDI equipped console to a remote keyboard, or to a pipe organ or chimes in the gallery.
For full information, visit the MIDIjet web site.
- 500-foot typical range (outdoors) 100-foot (indoors)
- Transmitter and receiver can be powered by either DC power supply, 2 ‘AA’ or by USB
- MIDIjet Pro USB is a class compliant device for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Bi-directional MIDI traffic via USB or special MIDI cable
- Uses (and likes) rechargable AA batteries
- Operate up to 30 pairs at the same time
- Latency as low as 2.7ms
- 30-hour transmitter battery life
- Operates on 2.4 GHz worldwide license-free band
- Gracefully handles signal drop out - no notes stuck on
- Battery Status indicator
- Connection display indicator
MIDIjet Pro Brochure: View | Download