CMKConfig (For PC)
Classic CMKConfig software is used to configure Classic CMK Keyboards used in remote Keyboards/Consoles for pipe organs, Pipe and Electronic organ consoles, consoles for controlling PC-based virtual organ software such as Hauptwerk and Sound Canvas Pipe Organ Project (SCPOP), or MIDI sound modules including Ahlborn Archive modules, and the Viscount CM-100.
The configuration data may be stored on a personal computer as well as in the CMK memory chip.
- Interfaces between the CMK and a computer using a USB cable, and communicates via MIDI over USB.
- Allows development of custom configurations to change the setting of each piston. These pistons can support MIDI sound modules, Alborn Archive modules, or computer based virtual-organ software such as Hauptwerk.
- Allows use of existing configurations which can be downloaded from the Classic Organ Works website.
- Several preloaded configurations are included, for use with Hauptwerk V4.0
- Allows a CMK keyboard purposed for use as a "Remote Keyboard" to be configured for use with any pipe or electronic organ that accepts MIDI input to control pistons (General, Divisional, Cancel, etc.), keys, and swellshoes.
The current version of CMKConfig software is 3.43, which has been updated to work with all versions of Windows from XP to 10. This new CMKConfig software supports both 20 and 24 piston versions of the CMK-3B hardware.
To download your free copy of CMK configuration software please click on the link below.
Click Here To Download CMKConfig
View the CMK Config Manual
The CMKConfig software is included with the purchase of a CMK. It is free to download.
The CMKConfig software has been designed to be extremely user-friendly. However, there may be instances where technical support is required. The first source of assistance would be the CMK User Manual which is included with the purchase of a CMK or downloadable (above). More online support is available on the MIDIWorks.ca site.
If you are using a 64-bit Windows/Vista machine you may need to download a missing MSVBVM50.DLL file.
For information about how to connect a stack of CMK keyboards to a PC or Laptop, so you can use CMKConfig, see the support page on MIDIWorks,ca See: Connecting CMK3 keyboards.
If more assistance is required please contact us.[Top]