<- Stop Controls
View In Store
The LRT-5 Lighted Rocker Tab board, with up to 16 tabs is used on organ consoles for stop and coupler controls.
Rocker tabs cost considerably less than movable drawknobs or tongue tabs. It is also simpler to light LEDs than move tabs physically and the power requirements are much less.
The LRT-5 has a group of 16 sprung rocker tabs that are pressed momentarily at the bottom to turn a stop On, or at the top to turn it Off. A LED indicates the On state.
Multiple boards can be used this way with the Classic LCS control system or with Hauptwerk.
A single USB connector provides both data and +5V power but a powered hub must be used for multiple LRT boards.
There is no light spill between tabs and each tab cover can be easily removed for engraving.
Tabs are at 0.95-inch centres and the board mounts horizontally behind a wooden panel of ¾- inch thickness using screws above and below.
LRT-5 boards may be butted end-to-end for longer rows with no gaps. They can be shortened to a minimum of three contiguous positions with three-to-sixteen tabs butted together for installations requiring fewer than 16 in a block.
Boards can also be butted together on a traditional name board leaving out single tabs to separate the divisions.
- Group of 16 tabs, minimum of 3 in a contiguous group, maximum of 16 per board.
- Can be butted lengthways for more than 16 as long as at least 3 in any minimum group.
- Momentary action – press bottom for On, top for Off.
- Tabs illuminate bright white when On .
- Tab colour: Off-white
- Black board for low visibility between tabs.
- Power: +5V from USB source.
- Current typically 10mA per LED, maximum 160mA. Quiescent current is 10mA.
- Board dimensions (W x H): 16 tabs: 15.15" x 3.70" (38.4cm x 9.4cm).
- Panel cut-out dimensions (W x H): 16 tabs: 15.2" x 2.65" (36.61cm x 6.73cm).
- Tab dimensions: 2.47" H x 0.90" W (6.27cm x 2.29cm)
- Tabs are at 0.95" pitch
- Engravable area (H x W): 0.8" x 0.7"
The LRT-5 is intended to be used on organ consoles to provide stop controls with indicator LEDs. It can be used with the Classic LCS system or a PC/Mac running Hauptwerk.
LRT-5A Brochure: View | Download